This popular Brazil purple fruit dish is high in antioxidants and incorporated into this sugar-free and healthy breakfast, it’s the perfect way to start your day.
|Prep time:0:10||Ingredients: 12||Difficulty: Super Easy||Servings: 1|
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup traditional oats
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon white chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon acai powder
- 100g mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon pistachios, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons freeze-dried pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
How to make?
- Blend milk, oats, banana, frozen berries and acai powder until smooth. Stand for a few minutes to thicken.
Spoon into a serving bowl. Arrange berries, pistachio and seeds on top.
Points to be Noted:
Use almond or soy milk for a dairy-free breakfast.
Acai powder is also great to add to smoothies, bliss balls or milkshakes.