This indulgent dessert is delicious and divine between two brownie cookies. This dish is caramelized with white chocolate with best complementary flavors of almonds and apricots.
Prep time: 6:30
Cooking time: 1:45
- 300g white chocolate, chopped
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 600ml thickened cream
- 100g dark chocolate, melted, cooled
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (300g) pure icing sugar, sifted
- 1 cup (100g) almond meal
- 1/2 cup (50g) NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE Cocoa, sifted
- 200g dark chocolate, melted, cooled
- 100g unsalted butter, melted
How to Prepare?
- Preheat the oven to 125C.
- To make the ice cream, place white chocolate in a baking dish and bake, stirring chocolate around the dish every 15 minutes, for 1 1/2 hours or until golden. Cool slightly, then transfer to an electric mixer with condensed milk and thickened cream. Beat on medium-high speed for 3-4 minutes until soft peaks form. Pour into a 1.5L container and freeze overnight.
- The next day, preheat the oven to 180C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- For the cookies, place all ingredients in a bowl and stir until combined. Roll into 12 equal-sized balls, then place, 4cm apart, on trays. Flatten slightly with the back of a spoon. Bake for 12 minutes or until just cooked. Cool slightly on a wire rack (cookies should be eaten warm). Remove ice cream 15 minutes before you serve to thaw slightly.
- Sandwich scoops of ice cream between two brownie cookies to serve.
Note: Begin this recipe 1 day ahead.