Very easy, all time favorite, crunchy recipe. Try this Asian twist on conventional coleslaw for a tantalising side dish today with yumfoodz receipe of the day..!!
Total time: 15mins
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 1 (1 lb) package coleslaw mix
- 1 package ramen noodles (Oriental Flavor)
- 1 package slivered almonds
- 1 bunch sliced green onion
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- Mix flavor packet from the Ramen Noodles with sugar, vinegar and oil.
- Pour over cole claw and onions.
- Crush Ramen Noodles and mix with almonds in a non-stick skillet.
- Heat until lightly toasted, stirring frequently.
- Combine ingredients immediately before serving.