Make delicious Paneer Kofta for your fasting days or as regular breakfast recipe. Mostly, kids like to have paneer in their meals. This dish is a package full of goodness and nutrition ie a rich source of protein which helps in healthy growth of your kid.
- 200 gms paneer
- 3 medium sized boiled and grated potatoes
- 1 ½ tbsp. almond flour or milk powder. You can use khoya as well.
- ½ tbsp. black pepper powder
- ¼ or ½ tsp of Garam masala
- 1 ½ tsp chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp. of corn flour
- 2-3 tbsp. chopped dry fruits
- Refined oil for frying
- Salt as needed
- Chaat masala (optional)
How to Make Paneer Kofta?
- Keep the dry fruits aside and mix the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the salt and spices mentioned.
- Make a medium sized ball from the mixture and flatten it by pressing it gently between the palms.
- Fill the dry fruits in the centre and seal the Kofta. Make the rest of the Koftas in this way.
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry the Koftas until they are golden brown.
- Keep the fried Koftas on tissues so that it absorbs all the oil.
- Serve it hot with green chutney. Sprinkle some chaat masala for added flavour.