- Pani (Water) – 1 cup
- Shakkar (Brown Sugar) – 1 tsp
- Zeera (Cumin Seeds) – 2-3 pinches
- Sabaz Elaichi (Green Cardamom) – 1 piece
- Dar Cheeni (Cinnamon Stick) – 1/4 inch
- Adrak (Ginger) – 1/4 inch
- Green Tea – 1 sachet [optional]
Add Water, Zeera, Dar Cheeni, and Sabaz Elaichi in a pan. Cover the pan and cook for 1 minute at low flame. After this, add Adrak and Shakar and cook for 1 – 2 minutes with the pan covered.
Pour the liquid in a cup through a strainer and add Green Tea sachet if needed.
Wolla!, Healthy adrak kehwa is ready for you to enjoy.