- Aloo (Potatoes) – 250 grams [boiled and mashed]
- Egg – 1
- Cheeni (Sugar) – 1/3 measuring cup
- Doodh (Milk) – 1 glass / 250 ml
- Sabz Elaichi (Green cardamom) – 2-3
- Vanilla essence – 2-3 drops
- Ghee – 1/2 cup [100 grams]
Step 1: Add Ghee, and Sabz Elaichi (Green cardamom) to a pan and mix for 30 seconds.
Step 2: Add Aloo paste and mix for 7-8 minutes at medium to low flame.
Step 3: Add Milk, and Cheeni (Sugar) and mix till it becomes thick at medium to low flame.
Step 4: Add Vanilla essence and mix for 1 minute.
Step 5: Add Egg and mix until it separates from the sides of the pan and cooking spoon(at low flame).
Garnish with Almonds and serve hot.