- Palak (Spinach) – 2 gathi
- Aloo (Potatoes) – 1/2 kg
- Piyaz (Onion) – 1 medium
- Tamater (Tomatoes) – 2 medium
- Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder) – 2.5 tsp
- Namak (Salt) – 2 tsp
- Haldi (Turmeric powder) – 1/8 tsp
- Garm masala (Whole spices powder) – 1/2 tsp
- Lehsan (Garlic) paste – 1 tsp
- Balai/Malai (Cream) – 1 cup
- Oil – 1/2 cup
Step 1: Boil Palak (Spinach) and drain excess water.
Step 2: Fry Piyaz (Onion) in Oil till golden brown.
Step 3: Add Tamater (Tomatoes), Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder), Namak (Salt), Haldi (Turmeric powder), and mix.
Step 4: Add Aloo (Potatoes), Lehsan (Garlic) paste and mix. Cook for 2 minutes at medium to low flame.
Step 5: Add Balai/Malai (Cream), mix and cook on medium flame until masala is ready.
Step 6: Add Palak (Spinach), mix, cover, and cook on low flame till Aloo (Potatoes) are tender and release oil.
Step 7: Add Garm masala (Whole spices powder) and serve hot.