- Bhindi (Okra): 1 kg
- Piyaz (Onion): 3 medium
- Tamater (Tomatoes): 3 medium
- Methi dana (Fenugreek seeds): 1-2 pinches
- Zeera (Cumin) seeds: 1 tsp
- Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder): 3 tsp [level]
- Namak (Salt): 2¼ tsp
- Haldi (Turmeric) powder: ¼ tsp
- Garm masala (Whole spices) powder: ¼ tsp
- Sabz mirchen (Green chillies): 3-4
- Oil: ¾ cup
Step 1: Add Oil and Bhindi (Okra) to a pan and fry at medium flame for 6-8 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Step 2: Add Methi dana (Fenugreek seeds), Zeera (Cumin seeds), and mix for 10-20 seconds. Add Tamater (Tomatoes), Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder), Namak (Salt), Haldi (Turmeric powder), mix and cook at medium flame till oil separates.
Step 3: Add Piyaz (Onion), Sabz mirchen (Green chillies), mix and cook for 1 minute at medium flame. Add fried Bhindi, mix and cook at low flame for 4-5 minutes. Add Garm masala (Whole spices) powder and mix well.
Serve hot with Paratha or Chapati.