- Cornflour: ½ cup
- Pani (Water): 2 cups
- Cheeni (Sugar): 1 tbs
Step 1: Add Cornflour, Pani (Water) in a pan and mix well.
Step 2: Add Cheeni (Sugar), mix and switch on the flame.
Step 3: Cook at medium to low flame till it becomes thick and transparent. At this stage, switch off the flame.
Step 4: Add the hot mixture to nimko machine/ ketchup bottle or piping bag.
Step 5: Make noodles in ice-cold water and let them set for 30 minutes.
Ingredients [Milk preparation]
- Doodh (Milk): ½ liter
- Condensed milk: 4 tsp
- Strawberry jelly powder: 1 tsp
- Tukh malanga (Basil seeds): ½ tbs [soak in ¼ cup of water for 10 minutes]
Step 1: Add Doodh (Milk), Condensed milk, in a sauce pan and cook for 5 minutes at medium to low flame.
Step 2: Add Strawberry jelly powder, mix and cook for 3-4 minutes.
Step 3: Let it cool at room temperature and mix soaked Tukh malanga.
- Tukh malanga (Basil seeds): ½ tbs
- Banana jelly [prepare with 1¼ cup of water]
- Strawberry jelly [reserve 1 tsp of jelly powder for milk preparation and make remaining with 1¼ cup of water]
- Prepared milk
- Vanilla ice cream
- Badam (Almonds): for garnish
Step 1: Add 3 scoops of Vanilla ice cream, Banana jelly, Strawberry jelly, Noodles/sev, Prepared milk, Ice cream, and top it with Badam (Almonds).