- Ghee: 2 tbs
- Sawaiyan (Vermicelli): ½ pack
- Badam (Almonds): 15-16
- Kishmish (Raisins): 2 tbs
- Sabz elaichi (Green cardamom): 4
- Nariyal ka burada (Coconut powder): 2 tbs
- Doodh (Milk): 1¼ liters
- Cheeni (Sugar): ½ cup
- Barfi/Khoya: 150 gram [½ pao]
Step 1: Boil the Doodh (Milk) and set aside.
Step 2: Add Badam (Almonds), Kishmish (Raisins), Sabz elaichi (Green cardamom) in Ghee and roast for 1 minute at low flame.
Step 3: Add Sawaiyan (Vermicelli) and roast for 2 minutes at low flame. Add Nariyal ka burada (Coconut powder), Cheeni (Sugar), mix and cook for almost 1 minute.
Step 4: Add boiled Doodh (Milk), mix, and cook at medium to low flame for 8-10 minutes. Add Barfi/Khoya and mix well.