- Oil: ½-¾ cup
- Zeera (Cumin seeds): ¼ tsp
- Lehsan (Garlic) paste: ½ tsp
- Bhindi (Okra): ½ kg
- Keri (Raw Mango): ¼ cup/ 1½ small
- Sabz mirchen (Green chillies): 20-22 [to taste]
- Piyaz (Onion): 2 large
- Namak (Salt): 1 tsp [to taste]
Step 1: Add Zeera (Cumin seeds), Lehsan (Garlic) paste in oil and mix for 10-15 seconds at medium-low flame. Add Bhindi (Okra), mix and cook at medium-low flame for 3-4 minutes.
Step 2: Add Keri (Raw Mango), mix and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add Sabz mirchen (Green chillies), Piyaz (Onion), Namak (Salt), mix well and cook at low flame for 2-3 minutes.
Simple Bhindi Piyaz is ready to serve.