- Mutton – ½ kg
- Tamater (tomato) – 1 [medium]
- Lehsan (Garlic) paste – 1 tsp
- Adrak (Ginger) paste – 1 tsp
- Sabz mirchen (Green chillies) – 4-5
- Namak (Salt) – ¾ tsp
- Pissi kali mirchain (Black pepper powder) – 1 tsp
- Zeera (Cumin seeds) – 1 tsp [roasted and crushed]
- Dhaniya (Coriander) powder – 1 tsp
- Garm masala (Whole spices) powder – ⅛ tsp
- Oil – ½ cup
Step 1: Add Lehsan (Garlic) paste, Adrak (Ginger) paste in oil, and cook till it becomes golden. Add Mutton, mix and cook at medium flame for 2 minutes.
Step 2: Add Tamater (Tomato), Sabz mirchen (Green chillies), Namak (Salt) and mix for 1 minute. Add 1¾ glasses of Water, mix, cover, and cook for 10 minutes or till the mutton becomes tender.
Step 3: Open pressure cooker, add Pissi kali mirchain (Black pepper powder), Zeera (Cumin) Seeds, Dhaniya (Coriander) powder, mix and cook at medium flame for 30 seconds. Add Garm masala (Whole spices) powder and mix.
Step 4: Add ½ cup of water, mix and cook for approximately 30 seconds.
Delicious Black Pepper Mutton Karahi is ready for you to enjoy.