- Gandum ka atta (Wheat flour): 3 cups
- Pani (Water): as required
- Ghee: 1 tsp
- Namak (Salt): 2 tsp
Step 1: Sift Gandum ka atta (Wheat flour) in a bowl and knead with water for 3-4 minutes. After that, rest the dough for 10-15 minutes. It will result in a smooth dough.
Step 2: Add Ghee to the dough and knead for 30-40 seconds.
Step 3: Add Namak (Salt) and knead for 3-4 minutes. Cover it with polythene paper to prevent its upper surface from drying.
- Aloo (Potatoes): 4 medium [boiled and mashed]
- Sabz dhaniya (Green coriander): 2-3 tbs
- Namak (Salt): 1 tsp
- Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder): 1¾ tsp [level]
- Chicken powder: 1 tsp
- Haldi (Turmeric powder): ¼ tsp
- Lemun ka ras (Lemon juice): 1 tbs
- Chadder Cheese: as required
Step 1: Add boiled Aloo (Potatoes), Namak (Salt), Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder), Haldi (Turmeric powder), Chicken powder, Lemun ka ras (Lemon juice), Sabz dhaniya (Green coriander) in a bowl and give it a good mix.
Step 2: Make two small balls from the dough. Roll out both balls into a round shape. Add 2-3 tbs of Potato mixture, and 1-2 tbs of Cheese to one rolled dough, cover it with other dough and seal it.
Step 3: Make it flat by slightly pressing it with your fingers or using a rolling pin.
Step 4: Using Ghee, cook the Paratha from both sides till golden.
Serve with Mint Mayo Sauce.