- Phephar (Lungs): 3¼ kg
- Pani (Water): 3 glasses
- Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder): 5 tsp
- Namak (Salt): 3 tsp
- Haldi (Turmeric powder): ½ tsp
- Dhaniya (Coriander) powder: 2 tsp
- Lehsan (Garlic): 12-15 cloves
- Adrak (Ginger): 1½ tsp
- Sabz mirchen (Green chillies): 15-16
- Piyaz (Onion): 2 medium
- Tamater (Tomatoes): 4 medium
- Oil: ¾ cup
- Pani (Water): 1 cup
- Zardy ka rung (Yellow food colour): 1-2 pinches
- Sabz dhaniya (Green coriander): 3-4 tbs
- Garm masala (Whole spices) powder: ½ tsp
Step 1: Add Pani (Water), Phephar (Lungs), Namak (Salt), Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder), Dhaniya (Coriander) powder, Haldi (Turmeric powder), Piyaz (Onion), Tamater (Tomatoes), Sabz mirchen (Greenchillies), Lehsan (Garlic), Adrak (Ginger) in a pressure cooker, mix and cook for 15-20 minutes at medium-high flame. During this, it will rise (increase in size) and then shrink (decrease in size).
step 2: Pressure cook for 15-17 minutes at medium-low flame.
Step 3: Add Oil and cook till oil separates. Add Pani (Water), Zardy ka rung (Yellow food colour), mix and cook for 1 minute.
Step 4: Add Sabz dhaniya (Green coriander), Garm masala (Whole spices) powder and mix well.