- Aloo (Potatoes) – 2 large [boiled and mashed]
- Piyaz (Onion) – 1 small [chopped]
- Sabz Dhaniya (Green coriander) – 2 tbs
- Namak (Salt) – 1/2 tsp
- Pissi Laal Mirchen (Red chilli powder) – 3/4 tsp
- Zeera (Cumin seeds) – 1 tsp
- Mozzarella cheese
For Egg Mixture
- Egg – 3
- Namak (Salt) – 1/4 tsp
- Pani (Water) – 2tbs
Step 1: Mix all filling ingredients well.
Step 2: Mix Eggs, Water and Salt.
Step 3: Apply the filling mixture to the first Bread Slice, then add Mozzarella Cheese and cover with the second Bread Slice.
Step 4: Dip in the Egg mixture and shallow fry at low flame till golden colour appears.
Serve with ketchup or Chilli Garlic Sauce.