- Keri (Raw Mangoes) – 1/2 kg
- Cheeni (Sugar) – 200 grams
- Sabz Elaichi (Green Cardamom) – 3
- Namak (Salt) – 2 -3 pinches
- Badaam (Almonds) – 15 grams
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbs
Step 1: Boil Keri on medium to low flame for 10 minutes or till Keri is tender.
Step 2: After Keri is ready, drain the excess water.
Step 3: Add Keri, Cheeni, Sabz Elaichi in a pan and mix. Cook on medium to low flame.
Step 4: When half of the Sugar melts, add Lemon juice, Namak, Badaam, and mix.
Step 5: Cook till one thread consistency of syrup. [For detail, see the video linked above]