- Bread slices – 5
- Anday (Eggs) – 3
- Piyaz (Onion) – 1 small
- Gajjer (Carrot) – 2_3 tbs
- Sabz mirchen (Green chillies) – 2
- Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder) – 3/4 tsp
- Namak (Salt) – almost 1/2 tsp
- Zeera (Cumin seeds) – 1 tsp
Step 1: Mix Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder), Namak (Salt), and 2 – 3 tbs of Water in a bowl. Add Zeera (Cumin seeds), Piyaz (Onion), Gajjer (Carrot), Sabz mirchen (Green chillies), Anday (Eggs), and mix.
Step 2: Dip Bread slices in egg mixture (prepared in the previous step) and shallow fry at low flame till golden brown.
Serve with Ketchup.