- Tori (Ridge gourd) – 1 kg
- Piyaz (Onion) – 1 medium
- Tamater (Tomatoes) – 2 medium
- Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder) – 1.5 tsp
- Namak (Salt) – 1 tsp
- Haldi (Turmeric powder) – 1/4 tsp
- Pissi sabz mirchen (Green chilli paste) – 1 tsp
- Lehsan (Garlic) paste – 3/4 tsp
- Doodh (Milk) – 1 cup
- Oil – 1/2 cup
Step 1: Fry Piyaz (Onion) till golden brown.
Step 2: Add Tamater (Tomatoes), Lehsan (Garlic) paste, Namak (Salt), Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder), Haldi (Turmeric powder) and mix. Add 1/4 cup of water and cook at medium flame till masala is ready.
Step 3: Add Toriyan (Ridge gourd) and mix. Cover and cook on medium to low flame till Toriyan (Ridge gourd) release all its water.
Step 4: After that cook on high flame without covering.
Step 5: When more than half water is evaporated add Doodh (Milk).
Step 6: Cook on high flame till Doodh (Milk) evaporates.