- Ghee: ¾ cup
- Rawan: 1 cup
- Piyaz (Onion): 1 medium
- Tamater (Tomatoes) paste: 2 medium
- Adrak (Ginger) paste: 1 tsp
- Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder): 1¼ tsp
- Namak (Salt): 1 tsp [to taste]
- Haldi (Turmeric powder): ¼ tsp
- Zeera (Cumin) powder: 1 tsp
- Pani (Water): 2 glasses
- Sabz dhaniya (Green coriander): 2-3 tbs
- Sabz mirchen (Green chillies): 1-2
- Podina (Mint leaves): 8-10
- Lemun ka ras (Lemon juice): 1-2 tbs
Step 1: Boil Rawan in salted water.
Step 2: Add Oil, Piyaz (Onion) in a pan and cook till they become golden. Add Tamater (Tomatoes) paste, Adrak (Ginger) paste, and mix for 30-40 seconds. Add Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder), Namak (Salt), Haldi (Turmeric) powder, Zeera (Cumin) powder, mix and cook at medium flame till masala is ready. Add 2 tbs of Pani (Water) and cook till oil separates.
Step 3: Add boiled Rawan and mix. Add Pani (Water), mix, cover, and cook at low flame for 5-8 minutes. Add Sabz dhaniya (Green coriander), Sabz mirchen (Green chillies), Podina (Mint leaves), Lemun ka ras (Lemon juice), mix and simmer for 2-3 minutes.