- Chicken – 1/2 kg
- Palak (Spinach) – 11/4 cup
- Dhania (Green Corianadar) – 1 cup
- Podina (Mint Leaves) – 1/2 cup
- Sabz Mirchain (Green Chillies) – 22 [according to taste]
- Piyaz (Onion) – 1 medium
- Lehsan (Galic) Paste – 1 tsp
- Namak (Salt) – 1 tsp
- Haldi (Turmeric Powder) – almost 1/4 tsp
- Zeera (Cumin Seeds) – 1 tsp
- Bari Elaichi (Black Cardamom) – 1
- Daar Cheeni (Cinamon Stick) – 1
- Dahi (Yogurt) – 11/4 cup
- Oil – 3/4 cup
Step 1: Add Dhaniya, Podina, Sabz Mirchain, Palak and Dahi in a blender and blend until a smooth paste is formed.
Step 2: Fry Piyaz until golden. Then add Zeera, Daar Cheeni, Bari Elaichi, mix and cook for almost 1 minute at medium to low flame.
Step 3: Add Chicken and cook until the color of the Chicken changes.
Step 4: Add Namak, Haldi, Lehsan paste and cook for 2 minutes on medium to low flame.
Step 5: Add the paste created in Step 1 and cook on medium to low flame until Chicken becomes tender and oil separates.