- Chicken – 2 kg [make slits with the knife]
- Hot Sauce – 3 tbs
- Soy Sauce – 2 tbs
- Sirka (Vinegar) – 2 tbs
- Pissi Laal Mirchain (Red Chilli Powder) – 2 tsp [Heaped]
- Namak (Salt) – 2 tsp
- Haldi (Turmeric Powder) – 3/4 tsp
- Dhaniya (Coriander) Powder – 1 tsp
- Zeera (Cumin) Powder – 1 tsp
- Zarda Rung (Yellow Food Color) – 1/4 tsp
- Oregano – 1 tsp [optional]
- Dahi (Yogurt) – 10 tbs
- Chaat Masala – 21/2 tsp
- Garam Masala (Whole Spices) Powder – 1 tsp
Step 1: Marinate Chicken with all the above ingredient for at least 2 hour or overnight.
Step 2: Place wok on tawa and add marinated chicken. Make sure not to overload the chicken as it may result in chicken remaining raw in some places.
Step 3: Cover the wok and cook on high flame for 5 – 8 minutes.
Step 4: Flip the sides and cover the wok. Cook for 10 minutes at medium to low flame.
Step 5: Flip the sides again. Cover and cook for 8 minutes at medium to low flame.
Step 6: Add 3 tbs of Oil and cook at high flame without covering the wok. Cook until the water evaporates.
Step 7: Turn off the flame and leave the Chicken pieces in the wok for approximately 2 minutes for the brown marks to appear.
Congratulations! Delicious Chicken Roast is ready. Server with Podina raita or Ketchup and enjoy.