- Aloo (Potatoes) [boiled and mashed] – 1/2 kg
- Anday (Eggs) [boiled and cut into 4 halves] – 2_3
- Shimla Mirch (Capsicum) – 1 small
- Cornflour – 2 tbs
- Rice flour – 3 tbs
- Pissi Laal Mirchen (Red chilli powder) – 3/4 tsp
- Namak (Salt)- 3/4 tsp
- Kala Namak (Black salt) – 1 pinch
- Pissi Kali Mirch (Black pepper powder) – 1/4 tsp
- Chat masala – 1 tsp
- Cornflour – 4 tbs
- Breadcrumbs 1 cup
- Till (Sesame seeds) 1 tbs
- Pani (water) 1/4 cup
Step 1: Mix all ingredients in mashed potatoes except boiled Anday[Eggs].
Step 2: Take about 2 tbs of the mixture in a palm and make a thin layer. Place the Egg piece and cover it as shown in the video.
Step 3: Make paste of Cornflour by using Water.
Step 4: Mix Breadcrumbs and Till(sesame seeds) and set aside.
Step 5: Dip prepared Scotch Egg in Cornflour mixture then coat in Breadcrumbs.
Step 6: Fry at medium flame until golden brown.
Note: You can use 1/4 cup breadcrumbs instead of Cornflour and Rice flour