- Chicken – 1 cup [boiled and shredded]
- Gajar (carrot) – 1 medium [julienne cut]
- Shimla mirch (capsicum) – 2 medium [julienne cut]
- Band gobhi (cabbage) – ½ cabbage
- Namak (salt) – ½ tsp
- Pissi kali mirchain (black pepper powder) – 1 tsp [slightly heaped]
- Soy sauce – 2 tbs
- Sirka (vinegar) – 1 tsp
- Chilli sauce – 1½ tbs
- Roll sheets – as required
- Corn flour – 2 tbs [make a paste by using 3-5 tbs of water]
- Oil – 3-4 tbs
Step 1: Add Gajar (Carrot) in oil and mix for 30 seconds at medium to high flame. Add Shimla mirch (Capsicum), Band gobhi (Cabbage), Chicken and give it a good mix.
Step 2: Add Namak (Salt), Pissi kali mirchain (Black pepper powder), Soy sauce, Sirka (Vinegar), Chilli sauce, mix and cook at medium to high flame for approximately 1 minute. Cooldown the mixture before filling in the sheets. Otherwise, it will make the rolls soggy.
Step 3: Add the prepared mixture on roll sheets, apply maida mixture (slurry) and wrap the rolls as shown in the video above.
This mixture yields 16-20 rolls. You can store the rolls in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Step 4: Fry at medium to low flame till golden.