- Till (Sesame seeds): 3 kg
- Gurr (Jaggery): 2½ kg
- Pani (Water): 2 glasses
- Sabz elaichi (Green cardamom): 5-6
- Moongphali (Peanuts): 1 cup [crushed]
- Badam (Almonds): 1 cup [crushed]
- Kishmish (Raisins): ¼ cup
Step 1: Dry roast Till (Sesame seeds) until fragrant and set aside.
Step 2: Add Gurr (Jaggery), and Pani (Water) in a pan and cook till Gurr (Jaggery) melts and the mixture starts bubbling. Add Sabz elaichi (Green cardamom), mix, and cook till one string consistency is reached.
Step 3: Add Sheera, Moong phali (Peanuts), Badam (Almonds), Kishmish (Raisins) in roasted Till, mix and let the mixture cool for a little bit.
Step 4: Dip hands in Pani (Water) and make balls. If the mixture becomes hard, slightly heat the mixture and continue making the balls.
Yeah, it is ready.