- Makhan (Butter): 1½ tbs
- Matar (Peas): ½ cup
- Sabz mirchen (Green chillies): 2
- Lehsan (Garlic) powder: 1 tsp
- Dhaniya (Coriander) powder: 1 tsp
- Haldi (Turmeric powder): ¼ tsp
- Pani (Water): ½ cup
- Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder): 1 tsp
- Namak (Salt): ¾ tsp [to taste]
- Pissi kali mirchen (Black pepper powder): ½ tsp
- Garm masala (Whole spices) powder: almost ½ tsp
- Chat masala: 1 tsp
- Aloo (Potatoes): 600 grams [boiled]
- Maida (All purpose flour): 1 cup
- Namak (Salt): ½ tsp
- Kutti laal mirchen (Chilli flakes): 1 tsp
- Pani (Water): as required
- Breadcrumbs: as required
- Mayonnaise: 6 tbs
- Ketchup: 3 tbs
- Chilli garlic sauce: 1½ tbs
- Piyaz kay lachy (Onion rings): as required
Step 1: Melt Makhan (Butter). Add Matar (Peas), Sabz mirchen (Green chillies) and mix well.
Step 2: Add Lehsan (Garlic) powder, Dhaniya (Coriander) powder, Haldi (Turmeric powder), mix and add Pani (Water). Add Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder), Pissi kali mirchain (Black pepper powder), Chat masala, Namak (Salt), Garm masala (Whole spices) powder, mix and cook at low flame till Matar (Peas) becomes soft.
Step 3: Mash Cooked Matar (Peas) with the help of a spoon.
Step 4: Add boiled Aloo (Potatoes), mix, and cook at low flame for 1 minute. Let cool the mixture at room temperature and then mash it.
Step 5: Make Tikki and set it aside.
Step 6: Add Maida (All purpose flour), Namak (Salt), Kuti laal mirchen (Chilli flakes) and mix. Slightly add water to make a smooth paste.
Step 7: Dip Tikki in Maida mixture and then coat with Breadcrumbs.
Step 8: Shallow fry Tikki at medium flame till golden from both sides.
Step 9: Add Mayonnaise, Ketchup, and Chilli garlic sauce in a bowl and mix well.
Step 10: Grease the pan with Makhan (Butter) and toast Burger Buns.
Step 11: Apply Sauce on the bun, and place the Tikki on top of it. Add additional Sauce on top of the Tikki. After that, add some Onion rings, and cover with the upper side of the burger bun.
You can make approximately 6 tikka burgers from this quantity.