- Chicken qeema (Mince): ½ kg
- Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder): 1 tsp
- Namak (Salt): ¾ tsp
- Pissi kali mirchen (Black pepper powder): 1 tsp
- Soy sauce: 1 tbs
- Sabz mirchen (Green chillies): 2
- Piyaz (Onion): 1 small
- Sabz dhaniya (Green coriander): 1-2 tbs
- Tali hoi Piyaz (Fried Onion): 2 tbs
- Lehsan (Garlic) paste: 1 tsp
- Bread slices: 2 [soaked in ¼ cup of milk]
- Anda (Egg): 1
Step 1: Add Qeema (Mince), Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder), Namak (Salt), Pissi kali mirchain (Black pepper powder), Soy sauce, Sabz mirchen (Green chillies), Piyaz (Onion), Sabz dhaniya (Green coriander), Tali hoi piyaz (Fried Onion), Lehsan (Garlic) paste, Bread slices, Anda (Egg) in a chopper and chop well.
Step 2: Grease hands with Oil/Water and make the shapes of kabab.
Step 3: Shallow fry Kabab at low flame from both sides for 3-4 minutes.
This mixture yields 12-15 kababs.