- Chany ki daal (Split bengal gram) – 1 cup / 250 gram
- Aloo (Potatoes) – 5 small
- Sabz mirchen (Green chillies) – 5
- Piyaz (Onion) – 1 medium
- Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder) – 1½ tsp [level]
- Namak (Salt) – 1 tsp [slightly heaped]
- Haldi (Turmeric powder) – ¼ tsp
- Dhaniya (Coriander) powder – ½ tsp
- Zeera (Cumin) powder – ½ tsp
- Chat masala – 1 tsp [slightly heaped]
- Garm masala (Whole spices) powder – 1 tsp
- Adrak (Ginger) paste – 1 tsp
- Anda (Egg) – 2 [for Coating]
- Anday (Eggs) – as required
- Piyaz (Onion)
- Tamater (Tomatoes)
- Band gobhi (Cabbage)
- Green Chatni
- Imli Podina Chatni
- Bun kabab
Step 1: Add Chany ki daal (Split bengal gram), Aloo (Potatoes), Sabz mirchen (Green chillies), Piyaz (Onion), Adrak (Garlic) paste, Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder), Namak (Salt), Haldi (Turmeric powder), Dhaniya (Coriander) powder, Zeera (Cumin) powder, Chat masala, Garm masala (Whole spices) powder in a pan and mix. Cook and cover at medium to low flame till aloo are tender. Remove aloo and mash them. Cover and cook at low flame till daal is tender. Cook at medium flame till water evaporates. Let it cool and chop it well.
Step 2: Add mashed Aloo, mix and make kabab shapes.
You can make 10-11 kababs using this mixture. You can also freeze them for up to 2 weeks.
Step 3: Dip kababs in beaten eggs and fry at medium flame till golden.
Step 4: Fry Anda (Egg) with 1 tbs of Oil.
Step 5: Toast Burger Bun. Apply Imli Podina Chatni on the lower side of the bun. Add Kabab, Piyaz (Onion), Band gobhi (Cabbage), Tamater (Tomatoes), Kheera (Cucumber), and egg. Apply Green Chatni on the upper side of the bun and place it on the burger.