- Chicken – ½ kg
- Palak (Spinach) – 2 gathi
- Piyaz (Onion) – 2 medium
- Tamater (Tomatoes) – 3medium
- Dahi (Yogurt) – 1 pao/ 250 gram
- Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder) – 1½ tsp
- Namak (Salt) – 1¼ tsp
- Haldi (Turmeric) powder – 1 tsp
- Dhaniya (Coriander) powder – 1 tsp
- Qorma masala – 1¼ tsp
- Garm masala (Whole spices) powder – ½ tsp
- Lehsan (Garlic) paste – 1 tsp
- Adrak (Ginger) paste – 1 tsp
- Oil – ¾ cup
Step 1: Add Palak (Spinach) to boiling water and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Transfer it into a chopper and chop well.
Step 2: Add Oil, Piyaz (Onion) in a pan and cook till they become brown. Add Tamater (tomatoes), mix, cover, and cook on low flame for 2 minutes. Mix for 1-2 minutes.
Step 2: Add Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder), Namak (Salt), Haldi (Turmeric powder), Dhaniya (Coriander) powder, Qorma masala, and mix.
Step 3: Add Dahi (Yogurt), Chicken, mix and cook for 2 minutes at medium to low flame. Add Lehsan (Garlic) paste, Adrak (Ginger) paste, mix, cover, and cook on low flame for 15 seconds. Cook till the masala is ready.
Step 4: Add Palak paste, mix, cover, and cook at low flame till chicken is tender. Cook at medium flame till water evaporates and oil separates [without covering]. Add Garm masala (Whole spices) powder and mix.
Delicious Chicken Palak is ready to serve.