Ingredients: Burger Sauce
- Mayonnaise – 1/2 cup
- Ketchup – 2 tbs
- Chilli Sauce – 2 tbs
- Soy Sauce – 2 tbs
- Pissi Laal Mirchain (Red Chilli Powder) – 1/4 tsp
- Namak (Salt) – 1/2 tsp
- Kuti Kali Mirchain (Black Pepper Powder) – 1/4 tsp
- Cheeni (Sugar) – 2 tbs
- Shakar (Brown Sugar) – 1 tbs
Mix all ingredients and set aside.
Ingredients: Caramelized Onions
- Piyaz (Onions) – 2 medium [sliced in rings]
- Shakkakr (Brown Sugar) – 1/2 tbs
- Oil – 2 tbs
Add Oil, Piyaz and Shakkar in a pan fry on medium to low flame until the onions become soft.
- Burger Bun
- Burger Patties
- Cheese Slices
- Burger Sauce – Prepared previously
- Caramelized Onions – Prepared previously
- Jalapenos [optional]
- Salad Patta (lettuce)
Step 1: Toast Burger Bun on tawa.
Step 2: Fry burger patty from both sides on low flame for 3 – 4 minutes.
Step 3: For assembling, take lower side of burger bun and apply Mayonnaise. After that, add Salad Patta, Burger Patty and Cheese Slice.
On the upper burger bun, add Burger Sauce, Jalapenoes, and Caramelaized Onions and cover the burger.
Step 4: Microwave the burger for 30 – 40 seconds for the cheeze to melt.
Serve with homemade French Fries and Ketchup.