- Chicken: ½ kg
- Piyaz (Onion): 2 medium
- Sabz mirchen (Green chillies): 3-4
- Sabz dhaniya (Green coriander): 1-2 tbs
- Namak (Salt): ½ tsp
- Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder): ½ tsp
- Pissi kali mirchen (Black pepper powder): 1 tsp
- Zeera (Cumin) powder: ½ tsp
- Chat masala: 1 tsp
- Chilli sauce: 2 tbs
- Lehsan (Garlic) paste: 1 tsp
- Chicken powder:
- Bread: 2 slices
Step 1: Add Piyaz (Onion), Sabz mirchen (Green chillies) and Sabz dhaniya (Green coriander) in the chopper and chop for 10 seconds.
Step 2: Add Chicken, Namak (Salt), Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder), Pissi kali mirchen (Black pepper powder), Zeera (Cumin) powder, Chat masala, Lehsan (Garlic) paste and Bread in a chopper and chop well to make a fine paste.
Step 3: Grease hands with oil, make patties and keep them in the refrigerator.
This mixture yields 10-12 patties.
Ingredients (Liquid Batter)
- Maida (All purpose flour): 1 cup
- Corn flour: ½ cup
- Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder): 1 tsp
- Namak (Salt): 1 tsp
- Pani (Water): as required
Step 1: Sift Maida (All purpose flour), Corn flour in a bowl. Add Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder) and Namak (Salt) and mix well. Gradually add Pani (Water) and make a smooth paste.
Step 2: First coat patty in liquid batter, then in Breadcrumbs and repeat the process. After that, keep the patties in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before frying.
You can store them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Step 3: Fry at medium-low flame till it becomes golden.
Ingredients (Burger sauce)
- Mayonnaise: 3 tbs
- Chilli garlic sauce: 2 tbs
- Mustard paste: ½ tbs
- Pissi kali mirchen (Black pepper powder): ¼ tsp
Step 1: Add Mayonnaise, Chilli garlic sauce, Mustard paste and Pissi kali mirchen (Black pepper powder) in a bowl and mix well.
- Burger bun
- Burger sauce
- Cheese slice
Step 1: Toast Burger bun, apply Sauce, add Iceberg, Patty and Cheese slice. Apply Sauce on the upper side of the Bun and cover the burger with it.