- Oil: 3-4 tbs
- Piyaz (Onion): 1 medium
- Tamater (Tomatoes): 3 small
- Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder): ½ tsp
- Namak (Salt): ¼ tsp
- Zeera (Cumin seeds): 2 pinches
- Anday (Eggs): 3
- Kuti laal mirchen (Chilli flakes): 3-4 pinches
- Sabz dhaniya (Green coriander): 1-2 tbs
Step 1: Add Piyaz (Onion) in hot Oil, mix and cook till Piyaz (Onion) becomes soft. Add Tamater (Tomatoes), mix, cover and cook at low flame till Tamater (Tomatoes) becomes soft.
Step 2: Add Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder), Namak (Salt), Zeera (Cumin seeds), mix and cook till oil separates.
Step 3: Evenly spread the mixture in the center of the pan. Add Anday (Eggs) one by one, cover, and cook at low flame for 5-8 minutes depending on how you like your eggs.
Step 4: Sprinkle Kuti laal mirch (Chilli flakes), Sabz dhaniya (Green coriander), cover and cook at low flame for 40-50 seconds.
Serve with Paratha.