- Chicken: 1½ kg [make cuts on chicken]
- Chilli garlic sauce: 1 tbs
- Soy sauce: 1 tbs
- Sirka (Vinegar)/ Lemon juice: 1 tbs
- BBq sauce: 2 tbs [optional]
- Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder): 2 tsp
- Namak (Salt): 1¾ tsp [to taste]
- Pissi kali mirchen (Black pepper powder): 1½ tsp
- Lehsan (Garlic paste): 1 tsp
- Garam masala (Whole spices) powder: ¾ tsp
- Pani (Water): 1 mug or as required
Step 1: Add Chicken, Chilli garlic sauce, Soy sauce, Sirka (Vinegar), BBq sauce, Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder), Namak (Salt), Pissi kali mirchen (Black pepper powder), Garm masala (Whole spices) powder, Lehsan (Garlic) paste in a bowl, mix and marinate for 2-4 hours or overnight.
For BBq flavour, you can give Coal smoke after marinating for 5-10 minutes.
Step 2: Arrange Chicken on Aluminium foil and cover it with foil properly. Make sure there are no openings.
Step 3: Add Pani (Water) 1 mug in a kadhai, place stand/bowl/plate in the kadhai and make sure that the water level is less than the height of the stand or whatever you used. Put wrapped Chicken on the stand, cover kadahi and cook at low flame for 25-30 minutes.
Step 4: Flip the side carefully. cover and cook at low flame for 20-25 minutes.
Ingredients [Stir fried Veggies]
- Matar (Peas): ¾ cup
- Gajjar (Carrot): 3 medium
- Aloo (Potatoes): 2 medium
- Piyaz (Onion): 1 medium
- Namak (Salt): ½ tsp
- Pissi kali mirchen (Black pepper powder): ¾ tsp
- Oregano: ¾ tsp [optional]
- Oil: 2 tbs
Step 1: Boil all veggies except Onion at medium-high flame for exactly 7 minutes.
Step 2: Add Oil, boiled veggies in a pan and mix for 1 minute. Add Pissi kali mirchen (Black pepper powder), Namak (Salt), and Oregano, mix and cook at medium-low flame till light golden colour appears on the Potatoes and Onions.