- Seetoo – 1/2 kg
- Chicken – 1/2 kg
- Piyaz (Onions) – 1 medium
- Tamatar (Tomatoes) – 2 medium
- Dahi (Yogurt) – 3 tbs
- Sirka (Vinegar) – 1 tsp
- Pissi Laal Mirchain (Red Chilli Powder) – 2 tsp
- Namak (Salt) – 1.25 tsp
- Haldi (Turmeric Powder) – 1/4 tsp
- Pani (Water) – 1/2 cup
- Lehsan (Garlic) Paste – 1 tsp
- Oil – approximately 1/2 cup
Step 1: Half boil Seetoo and drain water.
Step 2: Golden fry Piyaz in a pan.
Step 3: Now add Haldi, Tamatar, Pissi Laal Mirchain, Namak, Water, and cook on low flame until the Tamatar are tender.
Step 4: Add Dahi and Chicken and cook for 1 minute. Then add and mix Lehsen paste and cover for 10 seconds.
Step 5: Cook on medium flame till the gravy is ready.
Step 6: Add Water and previously boiled Seetoo. Cover and cook on low flame till Chicken and Seetoo are tender.
Step 7: Add Sirka and cook on high flame till the water evaporates.