- Kachnar – 1¼ kg
- Gosht (Mutton) – ½ kg
- Piyaz (Onion) – 2 medium
- Dahi (Yogurt) – ½ kg
- Lehsan (Garlic) paste – 1 tsp
- Adrak (Ginger) paste – 1 tsp
- Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder) – 4 tsp [slightly heaped]
- Namak (Salt) – 1¾ tsp [to taste]
- Haldi (Turmeric powder) – ¼ tsp
- Oil – 1¼ cup
Step 1: Add Piyaz (Onion) and Oil in a pressure cooker and cook until Piyaz (Onion) becomes golden. Then add Gosht and mix well.
Step 2: Add Lehsan (Garlic) paste, Adrak (Ginger) paste, Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder), Namak (Salt), Haldi (Turmeric powder) and mix. Add Dahi (Yogurt) and mix. If required add ½ glass of water cover and cook for 8 minutes.
Step 3: Cook at medium to high flame for 3-4 minutes or till oil separates. Add Kachnar, ¼ glass of water, and mix. Cover and keep at pressure for 2 minutes at low flame.
Tasty Kachnar Gosht is ready for you to enjoy.