- Chicken – 1½ kg
- Dahi (Yogurt) – 1 cup
- Balai – 3 tbs
- Sirka (Vinegar) – 1 tbs
- Chilli garlic sauce – 4 tbs
- Sabz mirchen (Green chillies) – 4-5 [crushed]
- Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder) – 2¼ tsp
- Namak (Salt) – 1½ tsp
- Kashmiri mirch – 1 tsp
- Pissi kali mirchen (Black pepper powder) – 1 tsp
- Dhaniya (Coriander) powder – 1 tsp
- Zeera (Cumin) powder – 1 tsp
- Oil – ½ cup
Step 1: Add Dahi (Yogurt), Balai, Sirka (Vinegar), Chilli garlic sauce, Pissi laal mirchen (Red chilli powder), Pissi Kali mirchain (Black pepper powder), Kashmiri mirch, Namak (Salt), Sabz mirchen (Green chillies), (Coriander) powder, Zeera (Cumin) powder in a bowl and mix well.
Step 2: Add Chicken in the mixture, mix and marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
Step 3: Add Oil and Chicken to a pan and cook at medium to low flame for 3 minutes. Flip the sides and cook at low flame for 3 minutes.
Step 4: Flip the sides again, cover and cook at low flame for 5-6 minutes. Flip and repeat the process.
Step 5: Cook at medium flame till water evaporates.
Serve with Green raita.