Chicken Malai Tikka Pulao – Learn how to make this delicious and different pulao recipe with a BBQ twist. Enjoy this amazing recipe by Yum Foodz.
Chicken Malai Tikka
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Dahi (Yogurt) – 1 cup
- Malai (Cream) – 3/4 cup
- Namak (Salt) – 1 tsp
- Pissi Kali Mirchain (Black Pepper Powder) – 1.5 tsp
- Garam Masala (Whole Spices Powder) – 1/2 tsp
- Lehsan (Garlic) Paste – 1 tsp
- Sabaz Mirchin (Green Chillies) Paste – 3 tbs
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbs
- Koyla (Coal) – small piece
Step 1: Marinate Chicken with all the ingredients for 1 – 2 hours.
Step 2: Cook [without oil] Chicken at low flame and keep the marinade for later use.
Step 3: After the Chicken is tender, add 1/2 cup Oil and fry at medium to high flame until the water dries.
Step 4: Use Koyla for dum.
- Saila Chawal (Rice) – 2 cup [soaked for an hour]
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Nakak (Salt) – 2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder (Whole Spices Powder) – 1/2 tsp
- Piyaz (Onions) – 1 medium
- Sabaz Mirchain (Green Chillies) – 4 [cut in half]
- Zeera (Cumin Seeds) – 1 tsp
- Bari Elaichi (Black Cardamom) – 1
- Sabat Kali Mirchain (Whole Black Peppercorn) – 12 – 15
- Dar Cheeni (Cinnamon Seeds) – 1
- Taiz Pat – 2
Step 1: Add Piyaz in Oil and fry on medium to low flame until golden brown.
Step 2: Add Sabat Garam Masala, Sabaz Mirchian, and 1/4 cup of Water and cook for approximately 2 minutes (or until the masala is ready).
Step 3: Add marinade and cook until gravy is ready.
Step 4: Add 3 glasses of Water, Namak and Garam Masala.
Step 5: Mix, cover and wait until the Water boils.
Step 6: Add Chawal and cook on medium flame until water is reduced.
Step 7: Cover and cook on low flame until rice are almost tender.
Step 8: Add Malai Tikka Boti prepared previously. Cover and cook on low flame for 20 – 25 minutes.
Tasty Chicken Malai Tikka Pulao is ready. Serve with raita.